Change is in the air! I feel like trimming some fat on here, so i’m going to start with cutting out the Warriors Update and Song of the Day. Neither seem to be garnering much attention. Besides that, everything is the same.
Now that we got that out of the way, here’s what you can look forward to in the near future:
- The Bastard Executioner season 1 review. New medieval TV show by Kurt Sutter, the creator of Sons of Anarchy.
- American Horror Story: Hotel review, as well as the 4 earlier seasons. That should be a juicy one.
- Spectre review. Saw the newest 007 at the theater recently, was it any good?
- The Last of the Mohicans review. This was a movie I finally got around to finishing up.
- Dying Light review.Techland, the developers of Dead Island are back in a shiny new zombie game, but were they able to get it right this time?
- God of War III Remastered review. Kratos’ legacy comes to an end in this epic action game, remastered for the PS4.
If you have any thoughts on what’s coming up or the changes i’ve made, be sure to sound off below. Besides that, some of you may be wondering if i’ve picked up Fallout 4 yet. Well, the question is no. I’m waiting for the first big patch to hit the PS4 as I got burned on Skyrim from playing it day one, and the extra time right now gives me more opportunity to get through my backlog. I imagine i’ll be picking it up sometime before Christmas.
Speaking of backlogs, I have some links to share with y’all. I will be keeping my backlog up to date on howlongtobeat.com. You can see what i’m going to be playing in the future, what i’m currently playing, and what i’ve completed. It’s a great site, and let me know if there are any additions you think I should have. Finally, I have a bunch of videos that I need to upload to my YouTube channel (mostly just highlights of PS4 games), so you can keep an eye on that here: My YouTube Channel. There’s not much there now, but I should have some more time in the coming weeks to add some more fun stuff on there. Well that’s it for now! As always thanks for reading and happy holidays.